TBILISI, DFWatch–Four Nigerian students were found dead in a Tbilisi apartment Wednesday night, apparently from gas poisoning due to a faulty water heater.
Three of them were students at Tbilisi State Medical University and one at Georgia’s University.
Their bodies were found in an apartment on Vazha-Pshavela Avenue.
Police believe the cause of death was leaked gas from an incorrectly installed water heater.
Friends say the four disappeared for a day. They called police, which broke into the students’ apartment.
The bodies have been taken to the National Forensic Bureau.
Friends of the victims, who are also students from Nigeria, say they want a proper investigation of what happened.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.